Mayfair is a leading Specialist Nurse Agency and our stand pay rates, which you can view by clicking here, reflect the importance of the roles and services which nurses and care assistants provide. From time to time it may be necessary to depart from the rates in which case the rate you get paid will depend on a range of factors. Always check with your Mayfair consultant at the time of each booking.
Mayfair has developed advanced IT systems and processes for candidate compliance, management and selection. This ensures a precise match of experience and capability for every shift, the agency says, and supports a friendly and helpful service and long term relationships with both nurses and clients of the agency.
Mayfair Specialist Nurse recruits and places agency nurses for speciality posts in the public and private sector. This includes: NHS Theatre Nurses, Surgical, SCBU, Renal/ Dialysis and PICU - as well as Paediatrics, ODP, NICU, Midwives, Dental, ITU, HDU, CCU and Cardiac, Cardiothoracic, Acute Medical, and Accident and Emergency.
Registering with Mayfair Specialist Nurses enables staff to work with all five agencies in the A24 Group.
As a major national recruiter of specialist staff, Mayfair's systems and procedures are regularly audited and updated according to best industry practice, client feedback and analyses of candidate needs. Recruitment processes include.-
· Information campaigns: national advertising programmes, including local campaigns to meet spot staffing needs
· Interviews: face-to-face interviews to assess each candidates suitability
· Registration process: CRB checks, 23-page career application form. All referees are contacted and career certification verified
· Checking and auditing: further detailed checks to confirm full candidate compliance
· Selection safeguards: automated processes to ensure continuing compliance and also mandatory training
· Complaints, Audit & Review systems: to support safety, performance and responsiveness of systems