Ambition 24hours has a range of nursing agency jobs for RN Registered Nurses. Ambition has a reputation for offering amongst the highest rates of pay of all UK nursing agencies, because of its reputation for providing staff at very short notice, when other nursing agencies fail. Ambition was the first to offer a full 24-7 service, 365 days a year - nurses and HCAs can register at www.ambition24hours.co.uk.
Employers of RN Registered Nurses use Ambition 24hours for temporary staffing because it offers the most advanced system for compliance and safety in the management and booking of nursing agency staff:-
- Enterprise ICT System: the unique staff management system developed for nurse and HCA registration, compliance, selection and booking: 100,000 hours of development time in-house over six years.
- System safeguards: Enterprise only allows selection of nurses & care staff after 100% completion of registration: all relevant, employment, training & CRB registrations & references fully confirmed; and the staff work record is finally checked, re-checked and cleared.
- Booking safety: agency nurses & HCA healthcare assistants are selected for shifts from verified data recorded on Enterprise ICT. Consultants can match the exact requirements of clients according to agency staff qualifications, experience and availability.
- Nurse registration and compliance: face-to-face interview to confirm language ability; CRB checking; 20+ page registration form, full details of career history & qualifications; four referees; original ‘right to work’, qualifications & training certificates; & employer’s report.
- Our Compliance team: Over 100 dedicated staff obtain verified professional references from past employers, Occupational Health checks for fitness to work, verify professional qualifications, apply for CRBs, and confirm mandatory training is certificated. Quality Control re-check.
Ambition 24hours has positions available nationwide, in addition to RN Registered Nurses, for HCA healthcare assistants, RN Registered Nurses; RGN Registered General Nurses; RMN Registered Mental Nurses; EN Enrolled Nurses; SEN State Enrolled Nurses; ENG Enrolled Nurse General nurses; ENM Enrolled Nurse of Mental Health staff; RSCN Registered Sick Children’s Nurses; RFN Registered Fever Nurses; RM Registered nurses; Midwives; and RHV Registered Health Visitors
RN Registered Nurses are provided for a range of healthcare settings: Primary Care GP surgeries; A&E Accident & Emergency; ITU Intensive Treatment Unit; ICU; Intensive Care Unit; HDU High Dependency Unit; CCU Cardiac Care Unit; SCBU Special Care Baby Unit; ENT Ear Nose & Throat; and Maternity. Other wards for which nursing agency and HCA staff are provided include: Recovery, Oncology, Acute Stroke, Neuro Rehabilitation, Surgical, Medical, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Urology.
For more informatin: